Unboxed has 513 ratings and 140 reviews unboxed is about four teenagers who come together after several months apart in previous years they had put to. Unboxed non pratt barrington stoke aug 2016 about the book four friends meet up at their old school to open the memory box they stowed there years. Unboxed by non pratt pages 140 released 15th august 2016 publisher barrington stoke genres young adult and contemporary rating 4 5 five friends put together a memory box about the best summer they had together and stow it away for viewing years down the line. When they were thirteen there had been five of them alix ben dean millie and zara and they had made a promise to return to the school where they had hidden a memory box five years later. Buy unboxed by non pratt from waterstones today click and collect from your local waterstones or get free uk delivery on orders over 20
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.