Sequacious intellectually servile inadmissible not capable of being allowed oligarch pejorative a member a government in which a small group exercises control especially for corrupt and selfish purposes emolument the returns arising from office or employment usually in the form of compensation or perquisites. Troubadour definition one of a class of medieval lyric poets who flourished principally in southern france from the 11th to 13th centuries and wrote songs and poems of a complex metrical form in langue doc chiefly on themes of courtly love see more. 1 one of a class of 12th century and 13th century lyric poets in southern france northern italy and northern spain who composed songs in langue doc often about courtly love
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.