Within four decades of its foundation in 1856 upwards of 60 portraits were offered for sale to the national portrait gallery purporting to be of william shakespeare but there are only two definitively accepted as portraying him both of which are posthumous. Shakespeare unlimited episode 38theres no doubt youve seen images of shakespeare maybe in a book a museum or an ad on the wall of a bus stop so its safe to say you imagine that you have a pretty good idea of what shakespeare looked like. The two previously unknown portraits reveal the bard at a young age and then toward the end of his life. What did shakespeare look like was he short find out about shakespeares portraits and miniatures from your trusted shakespeare source
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.