Addiction to perfection the still unravished bride a psychological study studies in jungian psychology by jungian analysts marion woodman on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers. Addiction to perfection has 411 ratings and 32 reviews amy said this book is one to read slowlyand not for everyone if you want to know more about . Suggesting that many men and women are addicted in one way or another because the patriarchal culture emphasizes specialization and perfection woodman proposes the recognition of the jungian ideal of wholeness rather than perfection as the goal of psychological development. Our society has now become obsessed with an addiction to perfection its all about instant gratification and being as perfect as possible. We try to make ourselves into works of art addiction to perfection by marion woodman a review
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.